Wherever you go, we’re there too. Manage your money anytime, 24/7, for free.
Online banking is your 24/7 online branch. You can check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, set up text alerts, and more — anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Free service for Trax Credit Union members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- And more
- Secure and easy to use
See a short tutorial on the functions offered within online banking.
How to enroll in online banking
No paperwork is needed to enroll in online banking. Simply contact us during regular business hours and request to enroll. If you choose to enroll online, the enrollment process is a multi-step process and will take several minutes (for security reasons). You can follow our online banking enrollment instructions.
Learn how Trax keeps you secure
Through the use of Smart Authentication, Trax protects you and your account information when you log into online banking. Learn more about Smart Authentication.
Bill Pay (EZ Pay)
Log into online banking to gain access to the best online bill pay system available. There's no monthly fee, no minimum number of bills to pay, and you can pay one or all of your bills.
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease, for free:*
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Print or download to popular financial management software
How to get started with bill pay
First-time users — log into online banking and click "EZ Pay" to get started, and you're just steps away from paying your bills online. All you need to set up your bills is your account number and social security number. Try it today or call one of our helpful Member Service Representatives during office hours they'd be glad to assist you!
Mobile banking is a free,* secure service that allows you to check account balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, deposit checks, and pay bills — all from your mobile device! Download it now for your iPhone®, iPad®, or Android™ device.
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking*
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Use this service in these convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
How to activate mobile banking
- On your mobile device, log into online banking.
- Once you’re in online banking, click on Services then Device Activation to retrieve the code needed to complete your activation.
Once you have completed the activation process, your device will be recognized automatically by the secure network and you’ll be prompted to log in with your online banking user ID and password.
Control your debit card
Add peace of mind when you're traveling or during busy times of the year with our debit card control.
When you download our mobile app from the Apple Store or Google Play, you can activate (turn on) or deactivate (turn off) your debit card. Don't forget to activate your card to allow pre-authorized transactions to process. When you deactivate your card, all transactions STOP, even those you have approved.
Learn more about mobile banking
Get answers to common questions and learn more about mobile banking on our Mobile Banking FAQs page.
Or, for more info and help setting up mobile banking, contact us at 813-800-TRAX and we’ll be happy to assist you.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for members with a Trax Credit Union checking account*
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it)
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then submit it
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
Important: When you endorse your check for mobile deposit, please also write "For Mobile Deposit Only at Trax Credit Union.”
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply. You will be charged access rates depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use mobile banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
Our eAlerts (text message alerts through your mobile device) will notify you when there’s activity on your account. See the instructions below, and set up eAlerts today!
- Get text message alerts about activity on your accounts
- Free service that works with any mobile device with text messaging*
- Must be enrolled in online banking
- Customize your alerts
Setting up your eAlerts.
You must be enrolled in online banking to set up a text alert — then it’s a two step process. First set up your email preferences, then add text alert messages to your accounts. After you’ve logged into online banking, follow the instructions below to establish your own custom eAlerts.
Here’s how to get started:
- Log into online banking.
- Select User Profile at the top of the page, and then select Manage Emails. If you’ve already signed up for eStatements, your email address should appear in this section.
- To add another email address, or to add your mobile device email, click the add button and enter your email address (see examples of common mobile addresses in the table below)
- Next put a check in the eAlert box next to your email address to activate this program.
- A disclosure will pop-up. Please agree to the disclosure and save.
- Select Services and then click eAlerts. Next click the add button to begin.
|Examples of Common Mobile Addresses|
|AT&T:||@txt.att.net ([email protected])|
Creating an eAlert
To create an eAlert:
- Select the account suffix (checking, savings, money management etc.) you would like to monitor.
- Select the type of alert you want to receive, the comparison, and a numeric value which will trigger your notification.
- At the bottom, select the email address you want to receive the eAlert notification and submit.
- eAlerts will be sent automatically with the message “You have an eAlert!” from Trax Credit Union.
- You may add or delete an eAlert at anytime.
- Receive an eAlert when your current or available balance becomes greater, less, or equal to an amount of your choice. (i.e. suffix 01 current balance is below $100.00)
- Receive an eAlert when a deposit, withdrawal, or transfer is made for more, less, or equal to an amount of you choice. (i.e. suffix 01 a deposit is made for more than $500.00)
- Receive an eAlert when your current or available balance becomes greater, less, or equal to an amount of your choice. (i.e. suffix 15 available balance is more than $100.00)
- Receive an eAlert when a deposit, withdrawal, or transfer is made for more, less, or equal to an amount of you choice. (i.e. suffix 15 a withdrawal is made for $50.00)
- Receive an eAlert when a check has cleared your account for more, less, or equal to an amount of you choice. (i.e. suffix 05 checks 1001, 1002, and 1003 have cleared your account for more than $100.00)
- Receive an eAlert when your current or available balance becomes greater, less, or equal to an amount of your choice. (i.e. suffix 88 available balance is more than $500.00)
- Receive an eAlert when a loan payment has been made for more, less, or equal to an amount of you choice. (i.e. suffix 80 a loan payment is made for $350.75)
If you’re interested in receiving eAlerts or you need assistance, please contact a Member Service Representative at 813-800-TRAX.
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
Once you’re set up with online banking, you can login and enroll in eStatements. They’re free, convenient, and secure — and good for the environment!
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements (up to 2 years)
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
- Usually available the first working day of the month
- Secured by encryption and firewalls
How to enroll.
You can set up both your Visa® statement and your account statement.
To enroll in account eStatements:
- Log in to online banking.
- Select User Profile.
- Then select Manage Email and follow the instructions.
To enroll in Visa statements:
- Select Services then select Visa.
- You’ll be re-directed to Visa's secure online site.
- Then select Online Services and follow the instructions.
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.