Trax will update this page periodically about storms and any impacts to Trax Credit Union services or emergency branch closures. We recommend you bookmark this page for future reference.
8/31/2023 8:30 a.m. EST: All Trax Credit Union locations are open for business as usual. Welcome back Trax family!
- Verify you can access your accounts via mobile banking. Vital services such as mobile deposit, payment services and card control are available.
- Set up transaction notifications in the mobile app: Menu>Notifications
- Bookmark www.traxcu.com to stay up to date on credit union operations. Locate Shared Branching locations and/or ATM locations.
- Follow Trax on Facebook and Instagram, as frequent updates regarding closures are posted here.
- Gather financial documents such as IDs, passports, insurance, banking information, social security cards, birth certificates, etc.
- Determine your evacuation zone ahead of time.
- Set up a communication plan with family. It will be critical to receive emergency alerts and warnings. Cell phone towers may be unavailable, so have a back up plan such as social media messenger apps.
- Purchase hurricane supplies in advance, even when a hurricane is not on the radar. Supply shortages are highly likely during a storm.
- Prepare your home by testing generators, inventory contents, trimming low-hanging tree branches and properly store outside items that could become hazardous during high winds.