Free checking plus the benefits of our All Aboard Youth Program — it’s a great place to start for a prosperous financial future.
- No Monthly Service Charge
- Exclusive Rewards
- Free Digital Banking
- Free checking for teens and young adults
- Available for ages 13 through 25*
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service fee
- Unlimited transactions and check writing
- Enjoy the benefits of our All Aboard Youth Program
- Free savings with special interest rate and grade/graduation payouts**
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Free mobile wallet services available
- Free telephone banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- Control your card through our mobile app
- Tap to pay and rewards program available
- Surcharge-free ATMs available
- Transfer funds via Zelle®
- No minimum deposit to open
**Must be at least 13 years of age to have a checking account and/or debit card with Trax Credit Union.
**We offer a special interest rate of 5.10% APY up to the first $500 in the All Aboard Youth Share Account for All Aboard Youth members. Grade payouts = $1 for every A on your report card, up to $5 per grading period. Graduation payouts = $100 for graduating from high school, $500 for graduating from an accredited 4-year university.
Also, see our disclosures page.